Deposit Options FAQs
Please choose your deposit method:
Below is a list of deposit methods offered to fund your keenelandselect account:
How do I make deposits to my wagering account?
To make your initial deposit, see the options under "Deposits" on the left side of the page under your welcome message. A deposit can be made: (1) by using EZmoney which electronically draws funds from your checking or money market account, or (2) by using a Green Dot MoneyPak which can be purchased at over 50,000 retailers nationwide, or (3) by Credit/Debit Card (if gambling transactions are permitted by your banking institution); or (4) by Bank Wire Transfer; or (5) by In Person Walk In Cash Deposit; or (6) by sending a personal check (which takes 5 days to clear), certified check, travelers check, or money order through the mail. This form can be found under "Manage Your Account" or (7) by using EzBank deposit option which uses bill pay feature of online banking to securely transfer funds from your bank account.
- What is EZmoney?
The EZmoney funding system is based on the Automated Clearing House (ACH) process that has been popular in other industries that allow electronic transfers of money over the Internet. Best of all, you can also request funds to be sent directly back to your bank account, so no more waiting for checks in the mail when you want to make a withdrawal.
EZmoney is simple to set up. You can register for the service online and make an initial transaction in minutes.
- What is ACH?
The ACH Network is a highly reliable and efficient nationwide batch-oriented electronic funds transfer system governed by the NACHA OPERATING RULES which provide for the interbank clearing of electronic payments for participating depository financial institutions. The Federal Reserve and Electronic Payments Network act as ACH Operators, central clearing facilities through which financial institutions transmit or receive ACH entries.
- What steps are involved in setting up the account?
The system for activation is setup to help you with each of two simple steps. To activate EZmoney transfers:
- Complete the Online Sign-Up Page.
This authorizes us to transfer money at your request between your checking account and your wagering account.
- Use Add Funds with EZmoney under the Already Authorized section to submit your desired deposit amount from $25 to $100 for the first transaction.
- Complete the Online Sign-Up Page.
- Is my wagering account ready for EZmoney?
Your account should already be prepared to activate an EZmoney account. We recommend that you review your personal account information before attempting an EZmoney account activation. Your most current information in our system will reduce the possibility that your activation will be denied. Please be sure to include a valid email address for your account.
- What bank account information will I need to set up the EZmoney account?
The system is based on a proven process of Automated Clearing House (ACH). This is similar to the process company employers use to direct deposit payroll checks. During the registration process, you will need to have your bank account number and bank routing number.
- How do I add funds to my EZmoney account?
Once your account is activated you can immediately add funds to your EZmoney account. Initial EZmoney deposits are limited to $100.00. After your initial EZmoney deposit, no additional EZmoney transactions will be permitted until the five-day administrative hold has passed. After you complete this process, select Deposit Funds. You may make EZmoney deposits up to $1000.00 per five calendar days. You may call our customer service department at 800-494-7223 to further discuss these limits.
- How do I transfer money out of my EZmoney account?
Once your account is activated and verified you will have the option to transfer funds to your bank account that you set up through the EZmoney process. Log in to and select withdraw funds. You will be given the option to withdraw funds through your EZmoney account.
Once established, you may withdraw any amount from your wagering account less any pending deposits that not cleared the 5 calendar day administrative hold.
- Is there a delay in transferring funds to or from my EZmoney account?
Transfers are generated electronically. In most cases you will not see any noticeable delay in the transfer process. At times of peak volume during heavy race schedules there may be a slight delay in the processing of money transfers. Withdrawal requests will take between three and five business days to complete the banking process and become available funds in your bank account.
- How will this charge appear on my bank account statement?
Our merchant account name reads "Americatab" on your bank account statement for EZmoney transactions.
- How many times can I use the system to transfer funds?
Our system does not limit the number of transactions, although there is a $25 minimum EZmoney transaction. Some bank services may have monthly transaction limits and charge an additional service fee. Electronic transfers from savings accounts are limited under federal regulations. Consult with your bank's customer service representative to find out if additional fees are imposed.
- What information is checked by Equifax during the registration process?
- What do I do if I am denied activation?
There may be any number of reasons why an EZmoney account may be denied. You will be given the opportunity to attempt activation three times before the system locks you out. We recommend that you verify your account information and supply a valid email address before you attempt to activate your EZmoney account. Please contact our customer service department at 800-494-7223 if you have a problem activating your account, or need to update your account information. Account updates can not be done by email, due to security reasons.
- How much does it cost to maintain and transfer funds?
Some bank services may have monthly transaction limits or charge service fees. Beyond that, no transaction fees are charged for using the EZmoney system. Consult with your bank's customer service representative to find out if additional fees are imposed.
- Is my information secure?
It is very important that you protect your account login and password. Our service is set up to protect your login and all account information on the site. We do this through 128-bit encryption on all pages that contain account information. All customer account information is stored on secure servers, which are not on public networks, and are actively monitored.
- Is customer support available if I have any problems with activation?
Yes. Customer support is available at 800-494-7223 or via email.
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing with Green Dot MoneyPaks?
Go to a local Green Dot® MoneyPak retailer, like Walmart, CVS/Pharmacy, Rite Aid, and many other nationwide retailers.
Click here to find the Green Dot® retailer nearest to you.
1. Purchase a Green Dot® MoneyPak (typically available for $4.95). DO NOT PURCHASE a prepaid Visa or MC card. Tell the cashier the amount you want to put on the MoneyPak, and pay the cashier with cash or your debit card. Be sure to save your receipt as it will contain your MoneyPak Activation number.
2. Log on to keenelandselect.com, select Green Dot® MoneyPak Deposit, and enter your MoneyPak Activation number.
3. Enter the amount of money that you want to deposit to your wagering account and submit.
- Why isn't my Activation Number working?
It may be that the activation process has not been completed in the Green Dot network. Some retailers take up to one hour for their sale of the Green Dot MoneyPak to be fully activated in the Green Dot network. If you have waited one hour from the time of purchase, please call Player Services at 800-494-7223 for assistance.
- How long does it take for the MoneyPak funds to be deposited to my wagering account?
It generally takes a few seconds for the deposit to post to your wagering account and for you to receive confirmation.
- Do you charge a fee for using Green Dot MoneyPaks?
No. The retailer sells the MoneyPak typically for $4.95 and there are no fees for using it on our site.
- Do I have to use the full value of the MoneyPak at one time?
No, you can use any even dollar amount from the MoneyPak and deposit the funds available on the MoneyPak.
- Can I re-load the MoneyPak from my wagering account?
- How many Green Dot deposits can I make?
Please take note of these deposit limits Players may make:
- A maximum of FOUR deposits and/or $1,500 within a 24 hr. period.
- A maximum of SEVEN deposits and/or $3,500 within a SEVEN day period.
- A maximum of TWENTY deposits and/or $5,000 within a THIRTY day period.
For example: Players who attempt to load their 5th MoneyPak in 24hrs will not be able to complete their transaction. All funds that the customer loaded to their MoneyPak will remain as a balance on the MoneyPak. In this scenario, the customer would be able to apply those funds to their account after 24 hours had elapsed.
Credit/Debit Cards Online
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing with Credit/Debit Cards Online?
1. Go to the Deposits link and select CREDIT/DEBIT card.
2. Enter all required information.
3. Enter the amount of funds you want to deposit and submit.
4. If the transaction is approved by your bank, the funds will be posted to your wagering account immediately and you will receive a confirmation message; however, if your bank declines the transaction you will receive an error message with instructions. Many bank issuing credit card companies will not approve online advances to wagering websites which is why we offer a telephone alternative.
- How much can I deposit using my credit card?
The minimum deposit is $1.00 and the maximum per transaction is $500.00
(please note: your first account deposit's minimum deposit must be $50.00)
- How much does an online credit card advance cost?
Our processor assess a $5.00 flat fee for online credit card advances. Some banks will charge a service fee for cash advances. Please check your bank's card use policies for any additional fees that your bank may charge.
- How will this charge appear on my credit card statement?
Our merchant account name reads "keenelandselect.com" on your credit card statement for online transactions.
- Why do I have to enter my credit card information for each transaction?
For your protection, we do not store any credit card information with your account or on our site. You have to enter the information to initiate each transaction.
Debit or ATM Card Online
- What is Debit or ATM Card Online deposit option?
This payment service option allows you to use your Debit or ATM Card Online to transfer funds from your Debit account to your online wagering account.
- How does this work?
When you enter your debit card details our system detects whether your card is a debit card that can be used with a PIN. If it can, our graphical PIN pad will appears on the next page. You can enter each digit of your PIN on the PIN-pad and click Submit. With valid PIN,your transaction is processed and you will see a confirmation page with unique confirmation number. If you do not wish to enter your PIN, you can click Cancel and the transaction will be processed as a "signature" debit card transaction.
- I can use my debit card online now so why is this different?
When you pay with your debit card in a regular "brick and mortar" store, you swipe your card at the terminal. You are then given two options to pay with your debit card: you can sign a receipt (called "signature" debit) or you can enter your PIN, which does not require signing a receipt.
Similarly on the Internet, you can now use your debit card with a PIN or as "signature" debit, even though no signature is required for the purchase. A PIN secures your debit card transaction and authenticates that you are making the purchase online. If we support the use of a PIN with your debit card you will see a PIN pad online and we recommend you use your PIN.
- What if I can't remember my PIN or I enter the wrong PIN?
If you can't remember your PIN, you can still use your debit card to deposit your account. Simply hit Cancel on the PIN-pad and your deposit will be processed as "signature" debit.
- Is entering my PIN on the online PIN pad secure?
Yes. Each time you use the PIN pad to enter your PIN, it encrypts the PIN (in a "PIN Block") so that it never travels across payment channels as your actual, numerical PIN. Your PIN is then transmitted directly and is never seen by us. Additionally, the PIN pad requires PIN entry by mouse only (not typing) and the PIN pad scrambles the numbers after each number is entered. This security feature is designed to prevent key logging (online recording of key strokes by malware) or online stealing of your PIN.
- What are the benefits of using this option?
This is a preferred payment method because it is convenient, secure and easy to use. Typically no one knows your PIN, so using the PIN provides an extra layer of security for your transaction. You don't need to sign up with another service provider or be redirected to another website for payment. Everything happens right at the deposit page.
- Can anyone with a Debit Card participate?
Yes. The PIN pad will appear for Debit cards issued by a financial institution that is a member of the network of banks & credit unions that use this service. If your debit card is eligible, the graphical PIN pad will appear on the deposit page immediately after you enter your debit card details, amount to be deposited and click on the 'Deposit Funds' button. If your Debit card issuing bank is not part of this network you may still use the Debit card without a PIN, in which case it will be processed as a "signature" debit.
- How will such a transaction i.e., deposit using Debit card, appear on my bank statement?
This transaction will appear associated with the merchant account name "Americatab" or "CHDN Tech" on your debit card statement.
- How much does such an online debit card transaction cost?
We assess a $5.00 flat fee for each online debit card transaction. Some banks that issue Debit cards may charge additional fees. Please check with your card issuing bank for any additional fees that they may charge.
- Why do I have to enter my debit card and pin information for each transaction?
For your protection, we do not store any debit card information on our site. Therefore, you have to enter the information to initiate each transaction.
Credit/Debit Cards via Phone
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing with Credit/Debit Cards Over the Telephone?
Please have your wagering account number, pin and Visa or Mastercard available, then call Player Services at 800-494-7223, then select option #3 from the menu.
- The operator will prompt you for the required information starting with your wagering account number and pin, then credit card information, date of birth, zip code and amount of transaction.
- They will enter the information into our cash advance merchant website and inform you of the amount of the service fee ($5) that will be added for processing. Minimum deposit is $1 and maximum is $500.
- If the transaction is approved by your bank, the funds will be posted to your wagering account immediately and you will receive a confirmation message from the operator.
- How much can I deposit using my credit card over the telephone?
The minimum deposit is $1 and the maximum per transaction is $500 per deposit.
- How much does a Telephone credit card advance cost?
Our processor charges a $5 flat fee per transaction for online credit card cash advances. Most banks will charge a service fee for cash advances. Please check your bank's card use policies for any additional fees that your bank may charge. Debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo are usually not charged the cash advance fee but again, check with your bank to be certain.
- How will this charge appear on my credit card statement?
Our merchant account name reads "GCA - Americatab" on your credit card statement for online transactions.
- Why do I have to enter my credit card information for each transaction?
For your protection, we do not store any credit card information with your account or on our site. We have to enter the information to initiate each transaction.
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing with Bank Wire transfers?
1. Instruct your bank to transfer funds to:
210 East Main Street
Lexington, KY 40507
CDTIC Acquisitions, LLC
Bank Account# 753807668
ABA# 021 000 021
Be sure to also include on the bank wire form the following text:
"For further credit to: <your name> keenelandselect Acct # <your account # >"
- Player Services will receive an email notification that funds have been received once it goes through the Federal Bank Wire transfer process.
- Once we have confirmed receipt of the funds, we will credit your wagering account with the funds. It is very important to include your name and your keenelandselect wagering account information when you provide the instructions to your bank.
- If the funds are not in your wagering account within a few hours of requesting the transfer from your bank, please call player services at 800-494-7223 so that we can check with our bank to see if there is a delay.
- How much can I deposit using bank wire transfers?
We do not impose a limit on depositing funds in this manner. The transfer must be from a US based bank and the initiator of the bank wire must be the keenelandselect.com account holder.
- How much does a Bank Wire Transfer cost?
Any bank wire that we receive that is $1,000 or more is free to process. Your bank will generally charge you a fee to initiate a wire transfer. Any bank wire that we receive that is less than $1,000 will be subject to a $10.00 processing fee
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing with Personal Checks, Money Orders and Cashier Checks through the mail?
If you wish to send a personal or certified check to fund your account,
1. Write your account number on the check and
2. Make it payable to www.keenelandselect.com.
3. If you are sending your payment through regular first class or USPS priority mail, please send it to the following address:
P.O. Box 8510
Lexington, KY 40533-8510
If you wish to send your deposits by overnight delivery or require delivery notification, please make it payable to www.keenelandselect.com and send it to the following address:
801 Corporate Dr. 3rd Floor
Lexington, KY 40503
Walk In Cash Deposit (In Person)
- What Steps Are Involved in Depositing at a facility?
Please have your wagering account number and pin available
1. Go to the service counter and fill out a multi-part Deposit Slip with your account number, name and cash amount to be deposited.
2. Provide the deposit slip and cash to the teller along with your PIN when prompted.
3. The clerk will post your deposit to your account immediately, note the new balance amount on the deposit slip and return a copy of it to you for your receipt.
- How much can I deposit using on-site deposit facilities?
We do not impose a limit on depositing funds in this manner; however, all cash transactions are subject to federal bank reporting requirements for amounts over $10,000.
- How much does it cost to make a deposit at an on-site facility?
This service is offered free of charge at our locations.
- How long does it take for the funds to be available in my wagering account?
In most cases, the funds are available immediately. Deposits made through Scioto Downs may require that the facility notify the Player Services office to post the transaction. This sometimes causes a delay from the time that facility receives the deposit until they notify us.
- What is the list of facilities where I can make a deposit?
Churchill Downs (at the US Bank kiosk located on the ground floor of Churchill Downs racetrack), keenelandselect.com Call Center (Lexington, KY), Scioto Downs (Columbus, OH). Fair Grounds, Fair Grounds OTB parlors, Arlington Park and Arlington Park OTB parlors.
- What is EzBank?
The EzBank deposit option lets you deposit funds to your wagering account directly from your online bank account. All you need is a bank account set up with online bill pay at one of the supported banks.
- Which banks are supported by EzBank?
We support most of the leading banks that support online bill pay. If your online bank is currently not on this list, please check back again since we keep adding more banks to this list.
- What if I don't have online banking or online bill pay set up at my bank?
It is easy to get access to online banking/online bill pay at most banks. Simply contact your bank to be set up for online banking and online bill pay. You bank will then supply you with a Username and a Password for online use, which you will need to transfer funds (via online bill pay) from your personal bank account to your wagering account.
- How does it work?
To deposit to your wagering account with funds from your online bank simply:
1. Go to the "Deposits" page on our wagering website and select the "EzBank – Deposit via Bill Pay" funding option.
2. Enter the amount of funds you want to deposit and submit.
3. Select your bank from the dropdown list.
4. Login to your bank with the same Username (login ID) and Password you regularly use to access online banking. Please note that you may be required to answer security question(s) from your bank to verify that the account belongs to you.
5. Approve the transaction.
- Do I need to sign up for a third-party account to use this option?
No. To use the EzBank deposit option, you do not need to sign up for a special account with a third party. You simply access funds from your existing online bank account. It is easy and transactions are processed very quickly.
- What are the benefits of using this option?
EzBank is a safe and fast way to deposit to your wagering account with funds directly from your bank - no credit card or complicated account signup is necessary, and you will be able to access your funds almost immediately.
- Is this secure?
Yes. The EzBank deposit option leverages online banking technology and security measures, providing bank-level data security with no storing of sensitive banking credentials. Your online bank Username (Login ID) and Password are encrypted and stay securely between you and your bank. We do NOT store nor use your online banking credentials.
- What if I can't remember my bank's login credentials (username/password) or I enter the wrong credentials?
Please ensure that you have the correct login information ready before beginning your transaction. If you cannot remember your banking credentials, you will need to contact your bank to have them reset. In accordance with your online bank's policy, if you incorrectly enter your banking credentials too many times, your bank may block your account access.
- What kind of account do I need to use this option?
To use the EzBank deposit option, you need to have a personal bank account at one of the supported banks. Also the personal bank account must have online bill pay enabled. A business bank account cannot be used. Funds will come from your default bank account - checking or savings - so please ensure with your bank that your default account has bill pay enabled.
- What happens if I have multiple account types?
The EzBank deposit option will automatically access funds from your default bank account. Typically this is your checking account. Please ensure that your default bank account has online 'bill pay' enabled.
- What will it say on my bank statement? How will this charge appear on my bank statement?
This transaction will appear associated with the merchant account name "CHDN Tech" on your bank statement.
- How much does such an EzBank transaction cost?
Some bank services may have monthly transaction limits or charge service fees. Beyond that, no transaction fees are charged for using the EzBank. Consult with your bank's customer service representative to find out if additional fees are imposed.
- Why might my transaction fail?
There are several reasons such a transaction might fail -
• IP Restriction Block - the EzBank deposit option is currently only available to users within the U.S. and transactions from users outside of the U.S. will be blocked.
• Maximum Bank Login Attempts Exceeded - If you incorrectly enter your banking credentials too many times, your bank will block access to your account. The maximum number of login attempts permitted differs among the supported banks. Please check with your bank for this information or to have your User ID or password reset.
• Insufficient Funds - If you do not have enough funds in your bank account to cover the deposit amount, the transaction will be terminated.
• Online Bill Pay Error - If online bill pay has not been enabled or activated for your online banking, your transaction will fail. Please contact your bank to enable online bill pay.
• Bank Profile Error - the profile information registered with your wagering account on our site must match your online banking information.